Friday 1 April 2011

Nails Of The Week - Accessorize Tuscan Clay

When I was in Superdrug I noticed that Accessorize had a new collection of nail colours available, this was the only one that I liked. It's in the same colour family as OPI for Sephora's Metro Chic and Call Your Mother. It's a brown/purple/grey shade, it's a cream finish. It only took two coats to be completely opaque.

It does look slightly more purple in reality than it does in the photo. I feel very grown up wearing this, I have a tendency to always go for glitter or shimmer so this makes a nice change. This shade is very work appropriate. I am really impressed with the Accessorize polishes, all the shades I have tried so far have been really good quality and they are reasonably cheap at £4.

1 comment:

  1. I love this color! I wish we had them available across the pond ;_;.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...