Monday 11 April 2011

Paradise Wildlife Park

On Sunday I went to Paradise Wildlife Park with my Dad and my Boyfriend, it was such a beautiful day, we really couldn't have wished for better weather. It was my first real chance to put the camera I got for Christmas to the test. I absolutely love photography and spent pretty much the whole day taking photos.
How cute are the baby Lemurs! We saw them just before we left and the park was a bit quieter so the Mum obviously felt more comfortable bringing her baby's out. It's a great place to go if you have kids as they have a huge children's play area and there are some animals you can feed and interact with. It was a lovely day out.

1 comment:

  1. I love places like this! Looks like you had a great day x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...