Tuesday 5 April 2011

My Favourite Lip Glosses

I have to admit I am not a huge lip gloss fan, I much prefer wearing a lipstick that I can blot and know will last the majority of the night. That being said there are a few lip glosses that I love the colour of so much that I still wear.
 This is a beautiful mauve toned gloss with blue shimmer, it was one of the first high end glosses I bought and it's still one of my favourites. It's not overly sticky so I find it quite comfortable to wear.
This is another mauve tone with blue shimmer but this one is a bit darker. As its a Dazzleglass it's incredibly sticky which is a bit off-putting but it does last a decent amount of time on the lips.
This is a gorgeous nude with a golden shimmer, it's a buxom gloss so it plumps the lips, it does tingle a lot on application but this fades after awhile. This is another very sticky gloss but it does last well.
This is just so easy to wear, it isn't sticky at all and feels more like a balm on the lips. Love the scent of this one too.
A gorgeous rosey pink shade, on me it's a my lips but better shade. It isn't at all sticky but I do find it wears off pretty quickly.
This is more of a liquid lipstick than a gloss, it's a gorgeous mauve tone. I would describe it as a satin finish, it has no shimmer and is not at all sticky. These last a decent amount of time on the lips and can also be blotted to leave a subtle stain.
I think this is my all time favourite gloss, again it's a mauve tone with blue shimmer but I just find that it wears better than some of the others I own. I absolutely adore the scent of this gloss.
This is an intense gloss and you only need a tiny bit to acheive full coverage. It's a gorgeous vampy red. It dries to am almost lipstick finish and I find it lasts really well.
Do you have a favourite gloss?

1 comment:

  1. This is so useful for me.
    I know/own nothing about lip products
    I need to get into.
    my faves, from your swatches are:
    - barry m TOFFEE
    - Mac, FLAUTING IT
    yum xx

    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...