Wednesday 20 April 2011

Nails Of The Week - Beauty UK Voodoo

Ok I am officially in love with this, it's a gorgeous vampy red that looks very different depending on the lighting so I tried to catch it in as many different ways as possible. It looks at it's best under bright artifical light or direct sunlight.
 It is a deep red with shimmer, it's almost metallic. This was completely opaque in two coats and if you had shorter nails and took your time applying you could probably get away with one. It dried really fast as well. And the best thing about this is the price, £1.99! I own a lot of nail polish and the majority of them are higher end like OPI, China Glaze and I have to say in quality this is right up there with them for a fraction of the price. This is the first Beauty UK polish I have purchased and I will definitely be going back for more! These are available in Superdrug and from the Beauty UK website.

2 comments:

  1. yay i am so happy you like it. really happy.
    This shine and glow from within is what totally enchants me in this shade. which one do you fancy next? :) can you believe it's only £1.99. I can't xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this looks so nice on your hands :)
    im your new follower i'd love if you follow back :)
    xoxo
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...