Tuesday 12 April 2011

Face Of The Day Featuring Mac Quite Cute Collection

I got to play with my Quite Cute goodies over the weekend, as you have probably noticed I usually go for darker more smokey colours so the eyeshadows were out of my comfort zone but I actually really like them! The colours did take some building up but nothing that would put me off using it. I hate photos of me with my hair tied back but I really wanted to show you Sakura blush on so I will post them anyway.
(Please excuse the eyebrows, they need threading!)
Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
Illamasqua Hollow Cream Pigment as contour
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Mac Sakura Blush
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Moshi Moshi on inner corners
Mac Goody Goody Gum Drop on middle of lid
Mac Azuki Bean on outer corners and crease
Mac Boy Crazy to blend crease
Mac Blanc Type as highlight
Mac Blitz & Glitz Fluidline with Boy Crazy on top
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Mac Play Time Lipstick

Do you like pastel eyseshadows? Ay recommendations for me?

2 comments:

  1. oh hai, this is perfecto, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks absolutely lovely! Nice work xx

    http://cosmeticcrazylauren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...