Saturday 23 April 2011

Summery Face Of The Day

The weather has been beautiful for the past couple of weeks and I have been trapped in my basement office at work! I know have 11 days off so hopefully I will get to enjoy it. I wanted to wear Mac's Candy Yum Yum today as it's such a perfect summer colour. I teamed it with a neutral brown eye and pink cheeks. I have to say I am really impressed with the Rimmel Colour Mousse, full review to come soon!

Products Used:
Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Illamasqua Hollow Cream Pigment as contour
Illamasqua Rude Cream Blush with a little bit of Mac Giggly on top
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Eyes:
UDPP
Rimmel Colour Mousse in Sassy all over lid and blended into the crease, also under lower lashes
Mac Espresso eyeshadow blended in the crease and outer corner
Mac Blanc Type as highlight
Gosh Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen in Grey
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Mac Candy Yum Yum Lipstick

Have you been out enjoying the sunshine?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...