Tuesday 25 August 2009

Sunday's Face Of The Day!

I have been having a no make up week so far this week, mainly because I have been so tired that I have been laying in bed for the extra 20 minutes! So here is my face of the day from Sunday. I am sticking to my challenge of using things that I have been neglecting so pulled out my Urban Decay Ammo Palette.




Products Used
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Illamasqua Concealer
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Mac MSF Natural Light
Nars Lokoum Cream Blush
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Eyes:
Elf Primer
UD Maui Wowie on lid
UD Mildew in crease
Mac Vanilla as highlight
Elf Liner Sealer & Barry M Dazzle Dust in Khaki as Liner
Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara
Lips:
Nars Lokoum cream blush (Love this as a lip colour!)

5 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! I love my Ammo palette - it's worth having just for the Maui Wowie alone! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take such great photos! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous on you! Greens were made for you!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. those greens look amazing on you! love that liner. hair is looking fab too xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! That lip colour really compliments your hair.

    Yep I'll be @ the Illamasque event. You won't miss me! I'll be one of only 2 black girls! See you there hon x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...