Tuesday 18 August 2009

Products I'm using right now

Emma aka Magpie sparkles just posted this and I felt like doing it too! I just got back from seeing Pearl Jam at the O2 and my ears are still ringing!

Shampoo: Aussie luscious long hair
Conditioner: Aussie luscious long hair
Styling products: Unberto Giannini Scrunching Jelly & Bed head After Party
Shower Gel: Soap & Glory Clean On Me
Body moisturiser: Soap & Glory The righteous butter
Deodorant: Random Sure one at the mo!
Fake Tan: Don’t use
Cleanser: Lush Baby Face
Exfoliator: St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Control, I actually prefer the original one but want to use this one up!
Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish
Foundation brush: Sonia Kashuk Beauty Blender dupe
Concealer: Barbara Daly For Tesco
Powder: Mac MSF Natural or Mac Transparent Powder
Blusher: Nars Orgasm or Illamasqua Rude Cream Blush
Bronzer: Nars Laguna
Highlighter: Mac Redhead MSF
Eyeshadow base: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadows: Mac Smoke & Diamonds & Style Snob or Vex & Shale
Eyeliner: Bourjois glitter fizz & Mac Black Russian
Curler: Boots No7
Mascara: Mac Mascara X, my friend picked this up for me from a CCO and I actually really like it!
Lipstick: Mac Up the amp & Illamasqua Wanton
Lipgloss: Barry M Lipgloss wand in Toffee & Mac Dazzleglass Date Night
Nail Colour: Nails Inc Kensington Palace, it's still going strong without any chips from Saturday!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...