Sunday 16 August 2009

Kat Von D Eye Of The Day

Hey!

I have done absolutely nothing this weekend, just sat out in the garden enjoying the sunshine and basically chilled out, I was cooking a roast for the family today so just wanted to keep my makeup simple but look presentable lol!
I have set myself a challenge to use all the things I already have that are being neglected. Today was the turn of the Kat Von D Beethoven palette. I bought this when I was in New York in January and have only used it twice! I love the dark sparkly purple but unfortunately I am allergic to it, as soon as I put it on my eyes go bright red and water! I think this put me off but the rest of the shadows are fine!

I only used 3 of the colours Razor Grey (3rd),Lucifer (1st) and Tequila (4th). Razor Grey is more green than grey but it is such a pretty colour. All the colours in the palette are really pigmented and creamy apart from the Matte shades which are really pigmented but a bit harder texture as most matte shades are.





Other Products used:
Elf Undereye Concealer
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC15
MAC MSF Natural Light
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Orgasm Blush
MAC Most Popular Lipstick
MAC Live & Dye Lipglass

Have you got things hidden away in your make up stash that need some love??

7 comments:

  1. Yes I have a lot of things hidden away. LOL. I love the look you created. So pretty Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. I've found some new things hidden away in my stash. I've pulled them out so that I can give them some love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks gorgeous! I love that palette!

    Umm... everything needs some love. I have been boring and using the same ol stuff lately!! trying to use up some stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this palette...i use it a lot..i have her Gypsy palette as well...you did a great look..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your look looks fab! I actually bought this palette online and still waiting for it to be delivered. I hope my eyes dont get irritated to it, got me worried now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Thedicegirl - I'm sure you will be fine, it's only the dark purple that I had a problem with! It really is a gorgeous palette, I really want the Gypsy one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...