Saturday 15 August 2009

Nails Of The Week - Nails Inc Kensington Palace

Hey!
So here are my nails for this week (I know I have missed a couple of weeks) this is Nails Inc Kensington Palace, its a gorgeous Green/Grey that has very subtle shimmer in it that is only really noticable in the sunlight so I have taken the picture outside! I didn't order this colour originally, I had picked a discontinued shade that was in the sale but it had already sold out so Nails Inc said I could pick any other colour for the same price! This is one of the shades from their new collection and I really do like it! This is two coats with Albert Bridge top coat.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! There are only 2 days left to enter my giveaway, so if you haven't entered yet please click here to do so!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo pretty colour, what do you think of the nails inc range? I have heard mixed reviews, would love to here your thoughts.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous! I'm always attracted to darker nail polishes...might have to get this! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It really is a gorgeous colour!

    @Cat: Thanks hun, I am gonna do a review on them next week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...