Monday 3 August 2009

Australian goodies! My Swap with Em aka Too Much Blush!

I was so excited to receive my swap package from Em aka Too Much Blush , to be honest apart from Bloom which we have here I really didn't know any Australian make up brands so this was a nice surprise! Em was more than generous and I'm sure she went well over budget!!

Here is a list of the lovely things she sent!

Modelista Dual Eyeliner Gift Set - There are 6 dual ended pencils in this set, they are all really pigmented and creamy! Can't wait to use them!

Modelista Lip Plumper in Mega Kiss - This is a gorgeous pink gloss!

Chi Chi Eye Palette - There are 6 gorgeous colours in this palette, I especially love the sparkly green!

Chi Chi Sheer Colour Cream in She Bangs & Love You Long Time - I have tried these as blushes and they are gorgeous!

Chi Chi 5 Star Lip Luxury Palettes in Red Carpet & Chauffeured Limousine - These are gorgeous, can't wait to use them!

Chi Chi Lip Gloss - This is a lovely milky pink colour!

Australis Powder Puff Blush in Flirtatious - This is a beauftiful pink colour and I love the applicator!

Sugar Baby Lip Gloss Palette - This has 4 really pretty colours, I especially love the bottom red sparkly colour!

Sportsgirl Cheek Mate Shimmer Stick - This is such a lovely highlighter and it smells like watermelon!

Eye Like Eyeshadow Palette - This has 5 great colours, they are really pigmented and super soft, look forward to using these!

4 Glitter Liners - These are really nice colours, especially the green!

She also sent me a bloom palette in Natural Nudes which I love and a juicy-esque little make up bag which is so cute, its in my bag now! Plus some australian chocolate! There were 3 of them but one got eaten before I could take the picture!!

So thanks again Em, I absolutely love everything you sent me!!

7 comments:

  1. I really like the double-ended pencils. The colour selection looks fantastic.

    Naomi ~ dare2byourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so pretty..have fun playing with all your new goodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. SERIOUSLY i need an australian swap. Bloody great stuff!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks gorgeous! Have fun with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great! I love swaps - I think its about time I looked into doing one lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaay!! I'm so glad you like it all! I'm wearing my barry m goodies today- the best way to snap out of my makeup rut for sure! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! what an amazing swap!! Im so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...