Saturday 29 August 2009

Did I really say I was going on an eyeshadow ban....

Well I was doing pretty well until I saw this the Urban Decay Book Of Shadows volume 2 over at Lipstick and Lightsabers, who has a great blog by the way! Great reviews and EOTD, check her out if you get the chance!


This has only just come out in the USA so I was expecting it to be a month or so before it would be out here but on Thursday night I nipped into Debenhams on Oxford Street and they had it! The MA said it was a debenhams exclusive for a little while and then will be available elsewhere.This is such a gorgeous palette and I have to say I think I like this one more than the original and I love that one too! There are 8 new/exclusive shades and 8 best selling shades. 2 mini liners in Zero & Bourbon and a mini Primer Potion (With the new wand!) it costs £27 which I think is really reasonable for the amount you get!

So onto the swatches, done in the same order as the palette

Peversion, Gunmetal, Ecstasy, AC/DC
Nylon, Sellout, Mushroom, Sphynx
Half Baked, Twice Baked, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, YDK
Jink, Flipside, Homegrown, Misdemeanor
These are all dry with no base! My faves so far are AC/DC a gorgeous metallic purple, Mushroom if Mac's Style Snob and Smoke & Diamonds had a baby this would be it, Jinx one of the prettiest blues I have and Misdemeanor similar to Mac's Club, can't wait to try this over a green base!
All the colours are creamy and the only one with obnoxious glitter is Midnight cowboy rides again!
This palette gets a huge thumbs up from me, its great value for money! Expect some EOTD's soon!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. I am totally going to have to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh all of the colors look so pretty,...i am loving the green e/s..i didn't get the first book of shadows but i just might get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh i love it! I prefer to buy eyeshadows like this as i always blend them and make my own colours!

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous! I want! I just tagged you for an award btw. Check out my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous, I can't find this anywhere! Have fun experimenting with all those gorgeous colous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly it is lovely! The shadows are so pigmented and its such great value for money!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...