Tuesday 11 August 2009

Eye of the day, more love that look!

Like I knew I would I gave in and went and bought Strike a pose. Thankfully I can say I now have everything I want from this collection and can now stay away from MAC for awhile lol! But I am waiting for a couple of things to arrive from Illamasqua, I ordered a lip palette as its unavailable in stores and an eyeliner cake. I am hoping that the sealing gel comes with it as I have read on a few blogs that it does but it didn't say anything on the site.
Anyway on with the EOTD, I am having a bad hair today so no head shots!

I took the inspiration for this from DRBrooklyn730 video on youtube, I used Shroom on the inner corner & brow bone, Fashion on the lid, Strike A Pose in the crease, outer corner and under lower lashes and Fly by blu liner. I am shocked by how green my eyes look, I swear they change colour between blue, grey & green!
This picture is just showing my love for Nars orgasm blush, it gives such a nice glow! It is shimmery but if you tap the brush off and then really buff it in then I don't think its too over the noticable.

I am loving these starflash eyeshadows, they are so creamy and blend together so well, MAC really should make this formula permanent!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...