Wednesday 5 August 2009

Love That Look

I am so excited for tomorrow, I can finally own Smoke & Diamonds and Black Russian!
Truthfully this is the first collection I have been looking forward to this much since Hello Kitty! I only want to pick up the two things, I have just been going mad lately and I honestly can't justify buying anymore eyeshadow but I will make the exception for S&D, although knowing me I will probably come home with one or two more things!

So anyone else looking forward to this collection?? Would love to hear what you plan to get!!

PS: Don't forget to enter my contest!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the appearance of Smoke and Diamonds!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw smoke and diamonds was in the run up for the collection and immeadiately knew i had to have it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't decided what i want to get from this collection all the e/s look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to get, I'm not going to buy offline this time - I'm actually going to view the collections in person and make a reasoned decision :-)

    Yeah right!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...