Monday 10 August 2009

Love that Look eye of the day

Hey!

Hope averyone has had a great weekend! It has been so hot this weekend in London that i really wasn't wearing much make up but I wanted to do a look with my new starflash shadows, so here is my eye of the day!


Products Used:
Butternutty Shadestick as a base
MAC Hey eyeshadow inner third (Fafi quad)
MAC Style Snob rest of lid & Crease
MAC Smoke & Diamonds in Crease and outer corner
MAC Vanilla as highlight
Black Russian Pearlglide Liner upper lashline
Black Kohl pencil on Waterline
Loreal Telescopic Mascara

I really hope you like it! Honestly these shadows are gorgeous, they have such a nice finish and they blend together beautifuly. I have to admit I think I am going to go back and buy Strike A Pose tomorrow, I know I will just wish I had otherwise! Sometimes I hate working 5 minutes away from Selfridges, its just to easy to nip to MAC at lunch time!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the starflash shadows too; they really should be permanent.
    I really like your eye of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Jo! I love these shadows too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im still waiting for my smoke and diamonds to arrive.. they do look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...