Sunday 23 August 2009

Nails Of The Week - Nails Inc Chesham Place & Nails Inc Review

It was so bright and sunny outside today that I had to put on a shimmery polish! I picked Nails Inc Chesham Place. Its a gorgeous blue shimmer that can look purple in certain lights. Mine has got really thick so its a bit of a pain to apply but worth it! This is 3 coats with Albert Bridge top coat. I put on 3 coats just to make sure the coverage was even!

Now onto the review, I know that Nails Inc gets mixed reviews, some people love it and some hate it. Personally I love them, they can be a bit hard to work with as the formulas are pretty thick and they dry really quickly but the colours are gorgeous. Most only need 2 coats and they last about a week before they start chipping. I took these pictures 8 days after I put this colour on, I am not kind to my nails, my job is office based so I spend all day typing so no matter what polish I use the tips always go first!


I have a pretty decent nail polish collection, loads of different brands from Barry M & No7 to OPI & China Glaze and I can honestly say that Nails Inc seem to have the best staying power out of all of them. Infact I find the worst one is OPI, I only ever seem to get a couple of days wear before it starts chipping!
So overall I would say that I highly recommend Nails Inc polishes. It does take a little while to get used to the technique of applying them as the formula is very different but once you get the hang of it the results are great!


3 comments:

  1. that is a very pretty color...are these only found in the UK? You mentioned what topcoat you used i was just wondering what base coat you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mama Jen-I always forget to put that in there! Its Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat! As far as I know its only available in the UK but you can usually find pretty cheap deals on Ebay! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! i've been tempted to buy nails inc nail polish for a while but after reading magazine reviews was slightly put off. Now i can buy it with confidence :)

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...