Saturday 22 August 2009

Face of the day

I can't believe what a lovely day its been today! I thought Wednesday was supposed to be the last day of summer for us here in London but today has been lovely and sunny!
I went out for dinner with my family this evening and this was the make up I decided on! I used Mac Style Snob eyeshadow again, I honestly love this colour, its just gorgeous, if you like brown shades I highly recommend getting this one before its gone!

Again please ignore the eyebrows, they are being tamed next Saturday!
Products used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Illamasqua Concealer
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation NC15
Mac MSF Natural Light
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Torrid & Albatross
Eyes:
Elf Studio Line Eye Primer (Review to come!)
Mac Style Snob on lid
Mac Satin Taupe in crease
Mac Vanilla as highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 Zero on waterline
Mac Mascara X
Lips:
Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in Hollywood Red (Absolutely love this!!)

5 comments:

  1. I just got Style Snob and agree with you wholeheartedly! It's amazing. Gorgeous photo Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! can't wait for my style snob to get here :D come on postman, hurry up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this fotd, you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! I really want Style Snob! I better get it quick! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...