Friday 27 November 2009

Tiny Mac Haul and Eye Of The Day

I found out that Selfridges are having a 20% off sale until Sunday this week, if you want to print out the voucher then click here, so I decided it was time to treat myself to the Philosophy Have A Cherry Christmas 3 in 1, typically it was sold out! So I decided to take a quick look at Mac, I have avoided looking at the christmas sets as I just don't need anymore but this mineral duo caught me eye, its in the shade "Under Your Spell" and I love it. Did I need it? Not at all but it still came home with me! As usual there is only 10% off on cosmetics & fragrance but it was better than nothing!
I had to play with it as soon as I got home and it's gorgeous! I won't lie, the cresent is pretty much pressed glitter but it does have some colour to it. In this picture I have the main colour all over the lid and then the cresent shade blended into the crease, I applied it with the Mac 217 and tapped off the brush first to get rid of most of the glitter, as you can see it does deposit some colour.

The next picture is with flash, it washes the colour out a bit but it shows the shimmer off really well.
Please ignore the state of my eyebrows, I am going to get them threaded on Saturday! I think I am going to go back and get Blue Sorcery as I really liked that one too, maybe Philosophy will get there delivery, I am obsessed with anything Cherry scented so I need to get this! Do you know of anywhere else in london that sells Philosophy apart from Selfridges and John Lewis??

4 comments:

  1. This eyeshadow looks gorgeous hun and looks so pretty on you! Love it! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Sorcery is NICE! That's the only one I picked up from the holiday collection!

    And "Have A Cherry Christmas" smells divine!- Have you tried QVC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I got this one also and I love the color.. its so wearable!! Ahhh the dinner is coming up.. will be seeing you very shortly! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try applying the bronze crescent with a wet brush, I did that yesterday ans the colour was much more dense

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...