Tuesday 3 November 2009

Dreamworld Minerals - an all round great experience!

Since I started blogging and following so many I have heard so many raves about mineral eyeshadows, I have a few from Everyday minerals but I wanted to try a couple more. I am still waiting for one order to arrive (I ordered at the end of September!!) but I was very happy on Monday that my order from Dreamworld Minerals arrived, I had heard of this brand on Fresco Phyrra's Blog I ordered a mix of sample bags, these are great as they are only $1 each and shipping to the UK was $3.50. They also have lots of discounts available so its always an idea to check the main page to see what voucher is current. They do say that shipping can be slow but I ordered mid October and received them this week which to me is a pretty quick turnaround! Anyway, here are the colours I ordered.

Top row l-r: Mirror Dust, Fairey Moss, Ariel, Gemini, Morganna's Garden, Witch's Cloak, Dragon Gold
Bottom Row l-r: Annie Laurie, Indera, Shimmering Seas, Gothic Sapphire, Hade's Fire, Vampire Lust

I have had a chance to have a quick play with these today and I have to say they are all really pigmented, all of the shades I picked are shimmery but she does have a selection of Matte shades. She also put in a sample of the Night Minerals which is a product to put on before bed after washing the face. I haven't tried this yet but will let you know what I think once I have! Communication was fantastic, I had a couple of email questions and Ellie got back to me really quickly!
Here are a couple of very quick and simple eye looks I came up with today.

Ariel in the inner corner, Shimmering Seas on the rest of the lid and Hade's Fire in the crease

Indera on inner corner, Mirror dust on lid (love this colour) and Vampire Lust in the crease

I absolutely love the names of these shadows! I will definately be ordering some full size jars in the future!

7 comments:

  1. Yay glad you like Dreamworld :)
    Linked you in my blog list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dreamworld minerals!! I have quite a few of them now.

    Oh, I have a $10 gc for them. I must order something now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun, I've nominated you for the Kreative Blogger award :)

    http://tanyatalksmakeup.blogspot.com/2009/11/kreative-blogger-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second picture - the colours look amazing on you!

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and the names! I've tagged you Jo, check out my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours! I love mineral eyeshadows, they're generally very pigmented, so one pot could probably lasts me a lifetime. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...