Monday 23 November 2009

Products I'm loving this month

I thought I would start posting monthly favourites as I love reading other peoples!
So here are the top ten products I have been loving this month

Cetaphil gentle cleanser: I seriously love this stuff, I had my skin analysed at the begining of this month and a mild creamy cleanser was one of the product recommendations. I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and I really do like it, it removes all make up and my skin is feeling softer and it even seems to have helped calm down the redness on my cheeks.

Nars Habanera Duo: I think if I could only have one eyeshadow (or two as this is a duo) this would be it, its such a gorgeous sparkly plummy colour and a super pigmented mint green. They colours complement each other really well and I can see myself using this a lot for the Christmas parties coming up.

Stila Smudge Pot In Black: This is by far the best gel eyeliner I have ever used. I have Mac, Sleek and Smashbox in my collection and this outshines them all. Its the darkest black and has the perfect consistency.

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque: This is still my go to concealer for my under eye circles, I constantly buy concealers hoping to find one that erases them completely but this is the one I keep going back to.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation: I am so glad I got this at the Maybelline event, I remember buying this when it first came out and really liking it but just never repurchased it. It's best applied with fingers and is so quick and easy when I am rushing out in the mornings.

Mac MSF Natural Light: This is the best setting powder I have tried so far, it gives just a bit more coverage and really evens out my skintone.

Mac Hot Gossip Cremesheen Lipstick: This is just such a perfect colour for me, its a purple toned pink and is the one that I find myself reaching for most days.

Illamasqua Rude Cream Blush: This is still one of my favourite products, it's a gorgeous colour and lasts all day.

Maybelline Colossal Mascara: Still loving this, of all the mascaras I have tried this is one of the best for volume.

Mac Style Snob Eyeshadow: This is still the one I find myself reaching for the most when I am in a rush in the mornings, its such a gorgeous unique shade and looks great with minimal effort!

7 comments:

  1. i cracked open my colossal the other day, i love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great that you started posting favorites. I like reading those posts. Can I ask where in the UK did you find the cetaphil cleanser? Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nefertari - I got it at John Bell & Croyden in London, if you look on the cetaphil website it lists a few places you can buy it online, here is the link http://www.cetaphil.co.uk/index.asp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment :)

    I have updated my post with a picture of the sleek palette labelled with what colours I used and where I used them. Hope this is helpful :)

    I loooove Maybelline Colossal Mascara too, my fave to date.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your blog. :) I'm wondering, how do you get to remove your makeup with Cetaphil? I've used it in the past when living in Australia, it didn't seem to do a good job as a makeup remover...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Music - Thanks for following and your comment! I just rub it in to my dry skin and then wash it off and repeat and I find that it even removes all my mascara! Not sure if they have changed the formula.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...