Tuesday 24 November 2009

My Top Ten Lipsticks

Now I know full well that this line up will probably change in the not too distant future but these are my top 10 lipsticks as of right now.
Top Row L-R All Mac: Hot Gossip, Total Wow, Up The Amp, Most Popular, London Life
Bottom RowL-R: Maybelline Midnight Plum and Hollywood Red, Kryolan LC124, Revlon Cherries In The Snow, Illamasqua Wanton
With Flash


Without Flash

I had no idea until I started swatching these how similar a lot of them are! As you can see there are no nude lipsticks here, I honestly have never found one that doesn't make me look like a corpse! I obviously have a preference for purple, red and pink toned lipsticks!
Do you have a favourite lipstick?

7 comments:

  1. All your l/s choices are so pretty!..I'm more into reds and nudes... MAC Fleshpot is my favorite! I have always wanted to try Up the Amp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherries in the snow looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the Illamasqua one!
    lovely post hun =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot Gossip stands out to me! Great selection hon ( i noticed when trying to do this all mine looked the same so i had to lie a little :P) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Phyrra: It really is gorgeous and so creamy, definately worth looking at!

    @ Shifa: I have tried a few Illamasqua lipsticks now and this is my favourite, really wearable and not drying!

    @ Tali: You should definately check out Hot Gossip, I love it!

    @ Mama Jen: I would love to find a nude lipstick that suits me!! You should definately give Up The Amp a try, its such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great lipsticks!

    I'm the same story as you- al my faves are sooo similar! but mine are all corally hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Up the Amp tonight and I think it's my fav lipstick of all time. Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...