Saturday 14 November 2009

ELF haul - They have the quickest shipping in history!!

I placed an order for some of the new Elf Studio Range products yesterday at 12.30, two hours later I had an email saying my order had shipped and the postman brought it to my door this morning! I really am so impressed with the turn around on Elf orders, the longest I have ever had to wait was a couple of days.
So onto the goodies, me and my Mum combined orders to get free shipping although I wasn't far off £30 on my own!


Eyeshadows in Coffee Bean, Mystic Moss and Pebble

Eye Transformer and Corrective Concealer Palette

Blush Brush and Blush in Mellow Mauve

I haven't had a chance to play with these properly yet but will do reviews once I have. I just did a quick experiment with the Eyeshadow Transformer on top of the Kryolan Black Supracolor, I really can't wait to try these properly! Here is a picture of the swatches.

Is there anything else from the Studio range you would recommend?

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous haul. I had the same experience with their delivery. I think I am going to make an order soon.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got coffee bean too, its gorgeous isn't it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would get the shimmer palette- it is actually really good! Not glittery- it provides a nice luminescence to the skin. If you like Mellow Mauve blush, I recommend Tickled Pink, Peachy Keen, and Cool Coral.

    I just bought a bunch of stuff from the U.S. website--- I don't think it is in the UK yet. Not all of it is good! It is good that the e/s you bought was in darker colors- the lighter ones have extremely poor pigmentation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul hunny! I have just placed my elf order, so i will be doing a haul of that when it comes!

    Love everything youve bought!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh that eyeshadow transformer looks intriguing! What a great haul :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow from other review that transformer soesnt seem really works.hehe
    nice haul !

    ReplyDelete
  7. the transformer palette looks great over that black,...dang i kinda want it now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...