Thursday 19 November 2009

Nails Of The Week - OPI Smitten With Mittens

Ok I am officially in love with this colour! Its an almost blood red shade with glitter. In the bottle it looks like gold glitter but once applied it looks red. This is 3 coats, 2 was virtually perfect but I added another to even it out. I used Leighton Denny Crystal Finish Top Coat.


Here is a closer shot just so you can see the glitter a bit more. Excuse my shoddy application, this was before clean up!

I did a quick swatch of this comparing it to Ruby Pumps, this is just one coat on clear plastic and you can see that this is a darker shade of red. Smitten With Mittens on top, Ruby Pumps underneath.


If you are interested in seeing a proper comparrison of these two on the nails please let me know!

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...