Thursday 26 November 2009

Nails Of The Week - H&M Sinful Senorita

I have one word to describe this polish....incredible!!
I will be honest I wasn't expecting much, it was £3.99 in H&M and although it looked gorgeous and holographic in the bottle I thought it would be pretty sheer. I thought wrong! It was pretty much opaque in one coat, I did a second just to be sure, top coat is Leighton Denny Crystal Finish.
I honestly couldn't get a picture that did the holo justice but I did my best!
With Flash on top without underneath



This picture shows the holo a bit better, particularly on my little finger nail but its out of focus!


They had this in four colours - Red, Purple, Silver and Gold. I think I am going to be going back for the two I didn't get!

9 comments:

  1. I have the silver and its beautiful, you have convinced me to get the colours. Gold is not really my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks sooo pretty! Will look fab with party frocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Flurokitty - Gold is not really mine either but I got it for my Mum and it works incredibly well with the Konad! Looks amazing stamped over a black polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all of them and they are very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a gorgeous color :D HM made some really nice holos and they last a good long time as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty ! I didn't know H&M did nail polish, will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...