Monday 30 November 2009

Glamour Doll Eyeshadow Haul

I finally got round to placing a little order with Glamour Doll Eyes, I ordered 5 eyeshadow samples and 3 eye light (glitter) samples.

I ordered jars rather than bags as I find them so much easier to use. The eyeshadows were $3.50 each for 0.6 grams of product. You can see here that you do actually get a decent amount, to be honest with the amount of make up I have this is perfect as the chance of me using up a full size is unlikely!


I haven't had a chance to play with them properly but here are some quick swatches

Left to Right: Makin' a scene, Skinny Jeans, Jealousy, Trend setter and Ladies Night

I got two free sample baggies with my order, in Leather & Lace and Katie's Storm
The eyelights are gorgeous, they are really finely milled glitter. They remind me of Mac's refelects glitter, here they are swatched over the kryolan black supracolour. These are $2.60 for 0.6 grams of product.

Top to Bottom: Monster Mash, Techno and Hollywood

Shipping is free with samples, including internationally. The other great thing is that if you love the product and want to order the full size they will deduct the price of the sample from the full sized jar.
I won't lie, shipping was really slow, I ordered on the 29th September and it was shipped on the 26th October. I received the package on the 14th November! I was begining to worry that I would never get them! They do post updates on the website and at the time I ordered there was a problem with the jars so thats probably why it took longer. I did email a couple of times asking when my order would be shipped and I got a quick reply with an estimated date.

Have you tried any other shades from Glamour Doll?

5 comments:

  1. The colours look great - Can't wait to see what looks you come up with! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the kryolan they are GORGOUS! So sparkly.. remind me of those mac shadows that came out and irritated thehell out of my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't tried Glamour Dolls yet...i have heard both bad and good things about the company..so i don't know if i will ever order from them..i would like to try their Goodie Balms

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hollywood and Ladies Night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like GDE eyeshadows... I have a feeling it's just the one woman who does it all, which is why it is sometimes slow. I love the namess and there's a great range of colours... there's always a discount code or sale of some kind on too :)
    Oh, and you've seen the Manics twice? Jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...