Wednesday 17 March 2010

Nails Of The Week - H&M Goddess On Stage

I have posted about the H&M Holo polishes before but I hadn't tried the regular line until I picked up this and one other colour last week, they were £2.99 each.
This is a gorgeous purple shot through with a very fine pink and blue shimmer. It's absolutely gorgeous and I got so many compliments on it. This is two coats and it's completely opaque. I wore this for 3 days with no top coat and had no chips and only minor tip wear.
This picture is with flash but is pretty true to colour, all the ones I took without flash looked black and it doesn't look that way in reality at all. It doesn't look black in any lights but the shimmer is more noticable in sunlight or bright artifical light.
This one shows of the shimmer quite well.

Have you tried any H&M Polishes?

1 comment:

  1. Gaaaaaaaaaah, lately I've been trying to stay away from dark nail polishes cause I have sooo many, but this colour, is freakin gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...