Thursday 4 March 2010

Face Of The Day - Neutral eye with Stila

I finally got round to using the Stila Eyeshadows I got in my Brandalley haul, these are such gorgeous colours, very shimmery and pigmented. They remind me off the Mac mineralise eyeshadow duo's but a bit more pigmented. It lasted really well too, no fading and the eyeshadow still looked as good when it was time to remove it. As you can see in the pictures I still have the reverse racoon look going on thanks to Make Up Forever HD powder, this has been a bit of a dissapointment. I love the effect it gives and it looks great in the flesh but really reacts badly under the camera flash.
 
Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Revlon Colourstay Foundation Ivory
Make Up Forever HD Setting Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Stila Orchid Convertible Colour
Mac Emphasize Highlighter
Eyes:
UDPP
Stila Baked Eyeshadow in Champage Glow
Mac Blanc Type to Highlight
Stila Black Smudge Pot on upper lashline
Mac Pearlglide liner in Bankroll on lower lashline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Estee Lauder Crystal Pink Lipstick

I really am impressed with this eyeshadow, if you like browns/taupes and don't mind shimmer then I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

  1. i'm lovin the lips Jo they look mwah the colour really suits you and the eyes look great I love neutrals with a coloured liner really makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the blending queen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look, that Stila shadow is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...