Friday 26 March 2010

Face Of The Day - Neutral Eye With Urban Decay

This is actually the face of Sunday and the eye makeup is a look that I do regularly when I don't have a huge amount of time. I used the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow palette. These photos were taken in the hotel bathroom again so are with flash which has washed out the colours a little bit.

Products Used
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
MAC MSF Natural
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Illamasqua Hussy Blusher
Eyes:
UDPP
UD Scratch on inner third of lid
UD Shag on rest of lid
UD Underground on outer corner and crease
UD Peace under lower lashline
MAC Shroom as highlight (It's the only thing missing in the palette!)
MAC Blitz & Glitz Fluidline
Covergirl Lashblast Luxe Mascara
Lips:
MAC Viva Glam Gaga

The lipstick suffered the most in these pictures, its much brighter in reality. This is the first pale pink that I think I can actually pull off and felt comfortable wearing.
I really love the Urban Decay Deluxe Palette, I have had it for about a year and I use it all the time, there is a really nice selection of colours and none of them have any glitter just a lovely shimmer/sheen. This is a great way of trying out the Deluxe formula without shelling out £12.50 on one colour!
Do you have this palette? Any colour combinations you love?

1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous! love your blog, i live for music too xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...