Tuesday 2 March 2010

Face Of Saturday Night

For once I wasn't running late and had time to grab my camera and take a few pictures of my makeup from Saturday night!
I actually really like how it turned out, I picked up Mac Fiction eyeshadow at a CCO recently and its such a gorgeous golden green, it made a lovely smokey eye.
I have been using the Make Up Forever HD powder for a little while now and I have to say that I like the effect it gives but not the way it photographs! I blended a tiny bit under my eyes to set my concealer and in the flesh it looked fine but in the pictures I have a bit of the reverse racoon effect going on!
So onto the pictures, all with flash.




Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
Revlon Colourstay Foundation Ivory
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Stila Orchid Convertible Colour
No7 Highlighter
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Fiction on lid and crease and lower lash line
Mac Carbon blended in to crease and outer corner
Mac Blanc Type to highlight
Stila Black Smudge pot on upper lashline and waterline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips
Mac Adore It Lipstick

What do you think? Do you have Fiction? It's a discontinued colour but I have read that it's comparable to Greensmoke which is in the permanent line.

5 comments:

  1. I think that this has to be one of my favourite fotd's that you have done! You look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Love the Fiction eyeshadow on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, You're really good at applying make up, lovely blending! :) Can you tell me where the CCO is in the UK, please? I'm near London and a fellow rock chick by the way! :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...