Wednesday 10 March 2010

Face of Sunday - Bronze and Burgundy

On Sunday I decided to straighten my hair for the first time in about a year, honestly I don't like it straight! I used to do this everyday and I really have no idea why! My hair is so fine that when I straighten it it's just so flat, I prefer my curls! Anyway on to the makeup, I decided I wanted to use products I don't always reach for and so this is the result, I'm not sure about it actually. I changed the lip product before the photos as once again I couldn't find the one I was wearing earlier and I fancied playing with the Lip Tars but the look would have been better with a more neutral lip.
With Flash


Without Flash
Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation shade 1 Vanilla (Full review to come but first impressions are not good!)
Mac Prep & Prime Powder transparent finishing powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Illamasqua Hussy Blush (Absolutely love this, review to come!)
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Sable Eyeshadow On Lid and lower lash line
MAC Heritage Rouge Pigment in crease and outer third of lid and lower lash line
MAC Shroom to highlight
Stila Smudge Pot in Black on upper lash line
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Occ Lip Tars in NSFW & Hush mixed together

Hope everyone's week is going well, its my birthday tomorrow and I'm going to see Alice In Wonderland, really looking forward to it! Have you seen it?

5 comments:

  1. I loved Alice!
    I hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eyeshadow combo - gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful, with such awesome makeup style and INCREDIBLE red hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! and I love your hair like this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...