Thursday 25 March 2010

Face of Saturday Night using Mac Shadowy Lady Quad

Me and my Mum went to Nottingham for the weekend, it was so nice just to have a change of scene and the opportunity to just chill out! I had a holostic facial while I was there which was lovely.
The Shadowy Lady quad is another thing that I picked up from the CCO, I had a couple of comments asking where CCO's are in the UK, the one I went to was at Gunn Wharf in Portsmouth but there are a few around, they tend to be in outlet malls, some of the McarthurGlen ones have a Cosmetic Company Store, click here to visit their website and you can check the locations, not all malls have a Cosmetic Company Store so make sure you check the particular mall before you head out there!
These photos were taken in my hotel bathroom and the light was awful so these are with flash.

Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Maybelline Mineral Concealer
MAC MSF Natural
Illamasqua Hussy Blush
Nars Laguna Bronzer
MAC Shell Cream Colour Base
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Smudged Violet on Lid
MAC Shadowy Lady in crease and outer corner
MAC Shroom as highlight
MAC Deep Truth under lower lashes
Smashbox brow powder
MAC Blitz & Glitz Fluidline
Covergirl Lashblast Luxe
Lips
MAC Viva Glam Cyndi

I absolutely love Viva Glam Cyndi, its such a gorgeous colour and I can see myself using this all the time. As always if there is anything in that list you want to see a review of then please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...