Saturday 4 June 2011

Topshop Make Up Haul

I finally let curiosity get the better of me and went and checked out Topshop's make up range. I ended up coming away with quite a few things! Here are some quick swatches, I will do full reviews once I have had the chance to test the products out properly.

Eyeshadow Duo in Thunder - These are very sheer when used dry but used wet they are gorgeous.
Cream Blushes in Flush and Neon Rose, these are lovely, they dry to a powder finish and are nicely pigmented. You can get a nice subtle colour if applied lightly or build the colour up.
Lipstick in Show Off, there were a few colours I like but this one seemed to be the most unique to me. I love it already.
Skintint, Saddle Eye Kohl and Pen Liner, I'm really not sure about the skin tint, it's got a very strong perfumed scent and I'm not sure how my skin will deal with that. On first impressions I really like the liners but I will need to give them a good test before I give my final verdict!

Have you tried anything from the Topshop range, anything I should pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...