Wednesday 8 June 2011

Face Of The Day Featuring Urban Decay Naked Palette

After a bit of a nightmare day at work I finally caved and got the Urban Decay Naked Pallet. I have gone to buy this palette so many times but walked away as I felt I owned to many of the colours already. Well that's what a bad day does to me, all my resolve goes out the window! I have to say I am really glad I did cave and pick it up. I only have 3 of the colours already and the palette is so convenient. I have used it a fair few times already and can see it becoming a staple item in my go to make up bag.
Products Used
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation
Topshop Neon Rose Cream Blush
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Eyes:
UDPP
UD Sin on inner corners
UD Toasted on rest of lid
UD Hustle on outer third of lid
UD Dark Horse in crease
Mac Blanc Type as Highlight
Mac Blitz & Glitz Fluidline with Chanel Rose Platine on top on upper lashline
Chanel Rose Platine liner under lower lashes
Lips:
Mac Candy Yum Yum Lipstick

Do you have this palette? If you have done any looks using it please leave me a link so I can check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I've been wanting this palette for a while but it's not available where I live no do the companies that stock it ship overseas. I'm hoping asos stocks it on the website so I can finally get my hands on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. another flawless look. but what i preferred the most this time was your hair on the first picture xx
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...