Sunday 5 June 2011

Face Of The Day Featuring Chanel

I really did try to resist getting anything from the new Chanel collection, I failed miserably! I picked up the Lilium Eyeshadow Quad and Rose Platine Liner. These are my first Chanel eyeshadows and I really like them, they are softer shades but can be built up easily and can also be used wet. The liner is just gorgeous, am tempted to get a back up as its limited edition! I wore this when I went out on friday night, I got lots of compliments on my eyes.

Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow as contour
Illamasqua Hussy Blush
Nars Copacabana Multiple as highlight
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Eyes:
UDPP
Chanel Lillium Palette
Light Green on inner corners
Taupe applied wet on lids
Dark Green on outer corners and crease
Mac Blitz & Glitz Fluidline on upper lashline
Chanel Rose Platine under lower lashes
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Topshop Lipstick in Show Off
Nars Orgasm Lipgloss

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...