Friday 3 June 2011

Face Of The Day - Smokey Taupe

On Tuesday night me and my family went to the Royal Albert Hall for a concert, we all decided to dress up a bit, my dress was black and orange so I decided to go for a taupe smokey eye with red lips. We had a lovely night and I loved having the chance to get glammed up!

Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Mac Taupe Contour Powder
Illamasqua Hussy Blush
Mac Redhead MSF as highlight
Eyes:
UDPP
Benefit Creasless Cream Shadow in Skinny Jeans on lid and crease
Urban Decay Sin on inner corners
Mac Satin Taupe on outer corner, crease and under lower lash line
Mac Blanc Type as highlight
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline On upper lashline and waterline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Mac Cherry Lip Liner
Revlon Cherries In The Snow Lipstick

I had never tried the creasless cream shadow as a base before but it worked really well. I love the colour anyway but I can see myself using it a lot more now!

1 comment:

  1. i love the idea of combining greyish colours with taupe! looks lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...