Saturday 11 June 2011

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Rose Platine Review and Swatches

I have owned this liner for about two weeks and already it has become one of my favourites. I am tempted to get myself a back up as I have been using this most days and its limited edition.
This is the first Chanel liner I have bought, the price has always put me off in the past but I felt this colour was unique enough to splurge on.
I picked this up in Debenhams and it was around £17. I did try and talk myself out of getting it but I knew I would regret it if I didn't.
Its a gorgeous taupe with shimmer, it looks different depending on the light, it's sort of a mix of taupe, brown and gold with a tiny bit of pink thrown in. I have mostly been wearing it on the lower lash line or over black liner on the upper lash line. The best thing is that it seriously does not budge all day, I have quite watery eyes and anything I put on the lower lashes seem to disappear at the corners after a few hours but this lasts until I go to take my make up off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...