Saturday 4 June 2011

Blog Sale OPI, China Glaze, Mac, Urban Decay, Sleek, Nars, Shu Uemura

Ok first the rules

- All items are sold as seen, no returns
- Payment by paypal only, please leave a comment stating the item/items you would like and your paypal email address and I will send you an invoice, please let me know if you are overseas.
- Shipping will be £1.50 for UK and £3 for overseas, if you buy more than one item I will work out the postage, it may stay the same depending on what the items are.
- You will have 24 hours to pay the invoice otherwise the item will go to the next person or go back up for sale!

So onto the goodies, these are all items that have been lightly used, they are just very unloved in my rapidly growing collection!

OPI Nail Laquers, used once or twice, just colours I don't reach for - You Don't Know Jaques! Suede £5*SOLD*, Sea? I Told You £5, Catch Me In Your Net (Limited Edition) £5*SOLD*, OPI For Sephora Metro Chic *SOLD*

China Glaze Nail Laquers, used twice max - Sexy In The City £3, Up All Night *Sold*

Naked Pigment Stack in Ebony - only ever swatched £10

Urban Decay Eyeshadows, these are depots from the various Book Of Shadows, these are all colours that had doubles off. All come with a magnet and label. Colours are Peversion*Pending*, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again *Pending*, Smog x 2, Last Call, Sidecar, Half Baked, Sphynx £1.50 each.

OCC Pigments, only ever swatched Ironic £2, Lafayette £2
Benefit Lust Duster set, only ever swatched. Colours are Moon Doggie, Punk Royalty and Snow Bunny £6 for the three
Mac Eye Shadow Suite Duos, only ever swatched. Ocean 2 £5, Sweet Liason £5

16 comments:

  1. Can I get the Paraguaya palette please? For £3.50...inc postage? Let me know if that's not OK.

    lenatallina@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I please have Eurydice? charlie@ladyofthelane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you can, will send you an invoice as soon as I get home. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just found your blog though someone on twitter, loving it, anyone who is a bit of a rock chick and into makeup is awesome in my books :)

    Could I please have Mac Warm Soul Mineralize Blush ? my paypal email is x_miss_lori_x @ hotmail.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If they're still available, can I have
    Mac Nail Laquers (Limited Editions), Only used once - Seasonal Peach £4, Seriously Hip £4

    Mac Warm Soul Mineralize Blush (Limited Edition) - Only used a couple of times £6

    Mac Belightful Iridescent Highlight Powder (Limited Edition), used a couple of times - £6

    Thanks! my paypal email is beautifulyoucosmeticsboutique@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm Liviana from Italy.
    Could I have:
    Mac Eye kohl in Raven
    Nars Eurydice Eyeshadow Duo

    My paypal email: livianasantovito@yahoo.it

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I get if still available:

    You Don't Know Jaques! Suede £5
    Catch Me In Your Net (Limited Edition) £5

    I'm overseas (Finland) and my Paypal address is henna.vickstrom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @the students guide - Will invoice you

    @ Xmisslorix - yep, will invoice you

    @ Beautiful you - Warm soul is pending but everything else is still available, will invoice you.

    @ Liviana - Eurydice is already pending but Raven is still available if you would still like it.

    @ Duvessa - Yep, will invoice you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, can I add OPI For Sephora Metro Chic and China Glaze Nail Laquers in Up All Night?
    I'm waiting for your invoice, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, I've paid it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've paid now, sorry for the delay, the invoice was caught in my spam filter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    Could I have the Shu Uemura palette please? Postage will be overseas to the US. Thanks!

    zephyr739@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @zephyr yes you can will invoice you now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi can i have midnight cowboy rides again and perversion please?

    simpleeleganceathotmaildotcodotuk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, just came back to say that I received it safely, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...