Monday 6 June 2011

Face Of The Day Using Some Bargain Buys

I noticed that a lot of my FOTD's recently have featured mostly high end brands so I wanted to create a look using some of the bargain buys I have picked up lately. The Beauty UK Eyeshadow trio I used is absolutely gorgeous and in my opinion performs just as well as some of the more expensive products I own. I did sneak some of my usual products in but the key items in this look are all drugstore price range items.

Products Used
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Topshop Skin Tint
Topshop Cream Blush in Flush
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Eyes:
UDPP
Beauty UK Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Earth
Lightest shade on inner corners
Light Golden Brown on lid and under lower lashes
Dark Brown in Crease and outer corners
Topshop Kohl Liner In Saddle on upper lashline and waterline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Topshop Lipstick In Show Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...