Sunday 12 June 2011

Nars Make Up Your Mind Express Yourself Inspired Look

I absolutely love the new book from Francois Nars. I have spent hours looking through the book at all the different looks and finally decided to give one of them a go. This isn't identical to the image in the book but more my interpretation of the look. I am not sure on the rules regarding posting photos from books on blogs so I won't post one but the image I took inspiration from was from the play section and was done on Jihae. I didn't own all of the Nars products so I improvised using what I had.
Products Used:
Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Nars Copacabana Multiple applied on lid
Shimmery silver from 88 shimmer palette on lid and crease (Nightlife used in book)
Nars Strada in the crease and blended up. Also under lower lashes.
Matte dark purple from 88 matte palette on outer corners and upper and lower lash lines (Lulu used in book)
Shimmery white from 88 shimmer palette on inner corners and under brow (Bombshell used in book)
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline on upper lash line and waterlines (Black Moon and Nuits Blanches used in book)
Nars Larger Than Life Mascara

It is not at all the same as the photo in the book but as I said it's more my interpretation of it.

2 comments:

  1. flawless as usual. i am going to have to hire you once xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your interpretation of the look.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...