Tuesday 2 February 2010

Nails Of The Week - Leighton Denny Off The Hook and Konad

I have had this polish for ages, it was part of a set my Mum got me from QVC, it's a gorgeous rich metallic purple. Two coats and it was completely opaque. It was gorgeous on its own but I couldn't resist putting a Konad design on it. Again I used China Glaze OMG which is the holographic silver and konad plate number M64. I really liked how this one turned out, it was subtle but really pretty.

Have you tried any Leighton Denny colours, the only ones I have are the ones that came in this set but I have noticed that they stock them in larger boots now.

5 comments:

  1. I have a few Leighton Denny polishes and I really like them I can't fault them, except I suppose they don't create such a varied range of colours like OPI and China Glaze. I didn't know large Boots were stocking them now though, I've always got the from QVC and online from his site. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup thats beautiful I shall be inspecting this one up close ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so want the konad stamps!
    they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I really want to try a konad, but i bet i'd find it impossible to work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that brand but your nails are really pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...