Thursday 11 February 2010

Little Brand Alley Stila Haul

I have been registered with Brand Alley for quite awhile now but had never actually made a purchase until the email arrived saying they had a Stila sale! Brand Alley is a website that basically sells off end of line and discontinued products at a discounted price. I only found 3 things that I wanted, there were more things but I wasn't fast enough and they had already sold out. The only thing that almost put me off was the high postage charge (£4.95) but then it was sent by DHL and arrived the day after I got the email saying it had been shipped. It took about 2 weeks to arrive but they did state on the website that it can take up to a month for the goods to be despatched! So anyway on to what I picked!
 
 
Stila Baked Eyeshadow in Champagne Glow, I am in love with this! This is one swipe with my finger so you can see how pigmented they are. They are very shimmery which doesn't show that well in the picture. Honestly they are gorgeous! This was £6
 
Smudge Pot in Cobalt, this is a really pretty blue with shimmer. This was £4
 
Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz, this was the thing I was the most excited to see on there as I have read so many great reviews. This is a great alternative to white for lining the waterline. This was £4

So the total including postage was £18.95, although the postage is high as long as you buy a few items its worth it. You do have to register to enter and shop on their website but that is a good thing as they then send you emails listing all the new sales they have!

Have you bought anything from Brand Alley??

PS: On a personal note I am going through a really tough time at the moment, things are a bit up in the air so I may not be able to post as often as I would like. I hope you all stay with me!

5 comments:

  1. oooh tht smudgepot looks so nice!!
    i want it!
    hope all is well hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo beautiful vibrant colours! I love Stila but their lip products annoy me, as they always go bad quickly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, lucky you, that looks like a great haul! It's good you got it at such nice prices - I find stila so overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the blue looks gorgeous and only £4! nice!

    http://msbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...