Saturday 20 February 2010

Nails Of The Week - ASOS Ciate Paint Pot in Pixie

I have to admit I was in two minds if I should get this colour or not, I don't really do green unless its really dark but then it was only £1.50 so I thought what the hell and I am actually really glad I did as I really like it.

With Flash
Without Flash
In real life its probably closer to the picture without flash. I am really impressed with the formula, this is 3 coats although 2 would probably have done. I have been wearing this for the past 3 days without any top coat and I have no chipping and only minor tip wear.
What do you think? Is this a yay or nay for you?

2 comments:

  1. What a bargain!! Its a very lovely shade of Green! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouuu!
    I usually don't like green nail polish either, but I really like this colour!
    and the bottle is ultra cute, especially with the bow :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...