Friday 19 February 2010

ASOS Haul

Last week I finally caved and placed my first ASOS order as they had some great beauty bargains in the clearance section.
Models Own set  at the top £2.50 (This is now £4, not sure whats going on with that!)
Korres Shimmer Eyeshadow in Green White £4, Duwop Smoke Olive Branch £7,Jemma Kid Hi-Design Eye Colours in Dramatic £2
 
Swatches from bottom to top in the same order as above
ASOS Ciate paints in Agyness, Pixie and Mary-Kate these were £1.50 each and are the first Ciate polishes I have tried.

I found a 20% discount code online and so this lot was even cheaper and postage was only £1.95. I have to say I am really impressed with ASOS and will definately be checking out their clearance section regularly!

4 comments:

  1. What a nice haul! I bought some of those Models Own sets for £4, so fed up now you've told me they were £2.50 at one point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I like the olive green shadows and the nail paints, they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the Du Wop Olive set, that's gawjus! Nice hauling! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, nice haul! Love the look of those Ciate polishes.

    Oh, 30 Seconds to Mars last night was absolutely amazingly awesome. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...