Saturday 6 February 2010

Nails Of The Week Part 2 - OPI Meet Me At The Star Ferry

After reading about the OPI Hong Kong collection on Kittys Claws I nipped into Selfridges on my lunch break to have a look. Only one of the colours really called to me, I love the name Meet Me At The Star Ferry. This is one of those really hard to describe colours, its a mixture of Pink, Purple and Bronze and looks totally different under different lights. It is a metallic base colour packed with shimmer, there is green, blue, gold and pink in there but again it looks different depending on the lighting. Because of the metallic finish I did get some brush marks but they are not overly noticable. I had so many compliments on this!
Without Flash
 
With Flash
Out of focus but shows the colours of the shimmer really well!

But as usual after a day I got bored so out came the konad. I tried a new design from plate M64 and Black Pearl special polish. I really like the way this turned out, I think the black design actually goes really well with the colour.

Have you picked up anything from the OPI Hong Kong Collection?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not too keen on the brown but I love the nail art :)

    Lots of love,
    Katie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...