Friday 5 February 2010

Playing with the OCC Lip Tars

Tonight I had a chance to have a quick play with my OCC Lip Tars, I am absolutely in love with NSFW. There are so many more combinations I can't wait to try but here are some quick pictures of what I tried out tonight. These are not perfectly applied and by the end my lips were so sore as I really had to scrub to get them off! These are taken without flash but under artifical light so colours are washed out a little bit.
Grandma
Grandma and Hush
Pagent (Very lightly)
 
Pagent and Hush
Hush
NSFW and Hush
NSFW

Are there any combinations you have tried that you have loved? Any other colours I should get?

4 comments:

  1. Omg....I think I've just fallen in love with Grandma and Hush! I want! Great swatches! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO i like the nsfw and hush mixed!!!

    I have goddam tonsilitis again! in bed dying of boredom have been playing with those glittery pigments we got. Dropped on ALL OVER THE BED! :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. NSFW and Hush looks gorgeous!
    My favourite combo I've done is a more or less equal mix of Hush and Pageant with just a touch of Feathered :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the combinations. i saw you at the Hakuhodo stand at IMATS and i was one breath away from saying hello then got shy. Next time however! most def!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...