Sunday 21 February 2010

A tiny superdrug haul

I popped into Superdrug on my lunch break today and as well as picking up a few essentials a couple of makeup items happened to make their way into my basket, I have no idea how it happened!! I picked up the Beauty UK Metallic Eyes Quad Number 1 and Barry M Lip Laquer Crayon in Number 1.

The swatches above are with flash, this is one swipe with my finger, this quad was £3.50 and honestly I wasn't expecting them to be this good! They are very pigmented and the shadows actually feel quite buttery.
It was really the second shade in the picture above that made me pick up this palette, it's such a gorgeous silvery taupe shade.
I am also really impressed with the lip laquer, its a gorgeous red shade with shimmer, I had to really scrub to get this off my hand! This was £4.49 and I think it is pretty decent value for money!

Expect to see these in a face of the day soon!

2 comments:

  1. Beauty UK shadows are really good! Those colours look amazing. I don't wear many lip products but still want the lip crayons!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe those shadows are Beauty UK! They're amazing. And i LOVE the Barry M lip crayons.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...