Monday 15 February 2010

Nails Of The Week - OPI For Sephora Meet For Drinks

I have had this in my stash since I went to New York last year but I have seriously neglected it! I think I tried it once and then it was put to the back of the draw and forgotten.
This is a gorgeous deep red with shimmer. It took 3 coats to be totally opaque but drying time is really good. This has a really thin brush which takes a bit of getting used to especially after using the OPI wide brushes for so long! I think this is a perfect winter colour.
With Flash
Without Flash
I have booked to go back to America to visit my friend in May and I will definately be picking up a few more OPI for Sephora colours, are there any you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...