Monday 21 December 2009

Sunday's Face Of The Day

I know it's now Monday but this is what I wore on Sunday to go out and attempt finishing my Christmas shopping. Unfortunately I slipped on some ice and really hurt my back so all I managed to buy were some decent winter boots before the pain got too much and I came home! I see late night Westfield visits for me!

Anyway I wanted a neutral but put together look and yet again reached for my UD Book Of Shadows Vol 2




Products used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Maybelline Mineral Concealer
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Mac Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Tippy Blush
Eyes:
UDPP
UD Nylon on inner third
UD YDK on rest of lid
UD Twice Baked On outer corner and crease
Mac Vanilla as Highlight
Mac Graphic Brown Fluidline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball in Goodbye
Nars Lipgloss in Supervixen

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!:D smokey eye but somehow a bit discreet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful. hope your back is better! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! I hope that your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book of shadows... so jealous! Love the look. :) hope you feel better soon, last year I slipped on ice and injured my wrists really badly. It sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this look on you! Your brows are gorgeous too! those colours are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...