Monday 21 December 2009

Nails Of The Week - OPI You Don't Know Jaques Suede

This is one of the colours I picked up from Radiant Babe I am not a fan of the original You Don't Know Jaques colour but this suede version is just gorgeous! This was the first Matte nail colour I have tried and I have to say that I am not that keen. I love the fact that it dries super fast but to me it just looks a bit...wrong!
So I reached for a glossy top coat, Leighton Denny Crystal Finish and then I fell in love! Putting a top coat on just made the shimmer stand out so much more!

With Flash

Without Flash

It's such a gorgeous shimmery golden colour that is perfect for the holiday season! I really want to pick up Lincoln Park After Dark in the suede finish now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...