Tuesday 8 December 2009

Little Lush Haul

Lush is always a bit hit and miss for me, some things I love and others I hate, I also find that I can't be in the shop too long or the different scents start to give me a headache! I loved the bath ballistics and bubble bars but I only have a shower now so don't get to indulge in them very often! I tried to make do with the emotibombs but I personally thought they were a waste of money, they just seemed to fizz away to nothing!
There are a few products that always get good reviews that I have never tried, I thought I would pick up a couple to cheer myself up!

I picked Rockstar soap (£3.99 for 0.142kg), Honey I Washed The Kids soap (£3.19 for 0.108kg) and Snow Fairy Solid Perfume (£5.75 for 10g), I also got a sample of Imperialis moisturiser to try. I am really looking forward to trying the soaps, I think I will cut them into chunks so its easier in the shower and hopefully they will last a bit longer. I love the scent of Snow Fairy, it is incredibly sweet so I think you will either love it or hate it! The moisturiser is one I have heard a lot of good things about so hopefully it will work for me!

Do you have a favourite Lush product?

4 comments:

  1. Never tried the moisturiser but the rest are among my fav Lush products :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just tagged you for an award : http://nefertari21.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-love-your-blog-award.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imperialis is one of my favourite moisturisers! :) Hope it works well for you. I also LOVE both those soaps xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...